Sunday, 24 July 2011

PANDA.


More colouring and shading stuffs with Photoshop from pencil, blah blah blah...red panda in tree trunk.


There was another stage, before I changed the levels, but I accidentally saved over it -.- not so interesting anyway.
All good here, cool beans and so on.  Sibling has foolishly had an operation on her feet, rendering her unable to walk, so I am currently employed as nurse, my payment being shares in her 'get well soon' confectionary.  Entails little more than fetching food, watching That 70's Show boxsets for hours on end, taking care of her usual choressss and other tasks she generally bullies me into even when she can walk. Venture outdoors for visits, pub, cycling and to see Harry Potter.
Already waaaaay looking forward to going back to university :)

2 comments:

  1. You never fail to impress. Even the first stage is so beautiful it works perfectly in it's own right. You also appear to be becoming quite the master craftsman in photoshop, I'm very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its so cute, the red panda is the best, and your ilustrations is so good

    nice work


    see yaa

    ReplyDelete