Another one where I haven't a clue exactly WHAT I'm drawing. I took a picture of this gorgeous creature at a birds of prey show that was taking place on the lawn in Speke Hall in July, with drawing him in mind, howeverrrr failed to read the tiny sign that tells you what he's called.
I remember it was an eagle of some kind though.
On recycled paper in biro.
Still on work experience in Studio Liddell. Quite getting into my little routine of early morning train to Manchester, drawing and checking reference material in the fancy animator's office and then going home early because I have no set hours and I can. And now I've learned how everyone on my desk takes their tea, I'm being accepted despite my role as the young eager student. Coooooool.
Looks like it will get hectic this week (imminent deadlines and such) so this is probably my last personal drawing for a while.
Also, my photo of silbling with her heavily-operated on feet. She's had a lot of time to read, not being able to walk and all. And a lot of sympathy from the cat, who seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to the family's pain and suffering.




Gorgeous drawing!! :)
ReplyDeleteawww your cat is adorable, and i love your bird drawing!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo