Weeeeell, Christmas holidays have almost finished and I'm about ready to go back :) haven't spent enough of it asleep in my opinion, will just HAVE to catch up in the new year. Though if our lecturer's warnings that this coming term will be twice as taxing as last semester prove true, maybe not.
I've spent the past few hours tiding things and packing my stuff into bags. You know when you've been down for a little bit, and figure that just having time to yourself is the best medicine? That was vehh true for me this evening ^^ I also decided to take a few pictures from a recent sketchbook that I've finally used up all the pages in. Some a bit odd...firstly doodling, then moarrr doodling, then sketching from a picture of Dawn Landes, then creepy-made-up-demon-person (probably after an obssessive-Jamie-Hewlett-moment), then creepy made-up-sheep-person (which actually become my main character for the one minute animation project last year ^^). So yeah...creepy. But srsly nice to find :)
This new year, I plan to get my act together and not be such a headcase. And be nice to small animals and not overspend my loan and finish the Millennium Trilogy and keep my new job and pass second year and not eat so much pizza and draw exactly what I want and stick to those things I know I believe in and grow up some more. Hope you had a good new year too!
Sibling is 18 on Sunday D: TOO OLD.

No comments:
Post a Comment