Saturday, 11 February 2012

Fran's Owl (Bird Drawing 06)


Owl illustration again, this time designing for part of the wonderful Francesca's tattoo design.  I'm really honoured she asked me to work on it, even though it's likely it'll be a while she gets it inked :) it's biro and grey colour. It was drawn from an owl at a bird show, and I got carried away and drew the tag around it's leg :( aha ignore pls. Also the writing on the other side of the page you can sort of see through!
Coloured version below.


This weekend commences me attempting (most likely not succeeding but hey ><) to blitz my drawing elective.  Beng full of the cold, I'm probably better off committing myself to do that whilst I mope, make sugary tea and watch the Kill Bill films again, like I was gearing up to do -.- 
The radiator next to me has just turned on, which is a sure sign our boiler operator (Rosie) is up.  So I'm off to go bother her now, or maybe Ryan, to make me comfort food :3

No comments:

Post a Comment