Thursday, 23 June 2011

Emma Bridgewater Novelty :)


Emma Bridgewater centre in Stoke-on-Trent is like the sweetest place I've ever been, and you can make your own pottery.  Did it weeks ago but it has to be glazed and all before you get it back. It was a present from Grandad and Viv ^^
I think I could've done the writing better (it was hard with the curve of the bowl ><) but I LOVE IT. I WILL NEVER EAT CEREAL FROM ANOTHER BOWL AGAIN. aaaaaand back to lowercase.
The quote is from Amelie (was on a bit of an Amelie high at the beginning of June ^^)
"Sans toi, les emotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des emotions d'autrefois" - Hipolito
My little twin cousins and sibling made one too.  I advise a trip there, they mould all the clay and do all the painting on site, and the cafe is adorable.


Just thought it was a varied sort of art-related blog opportunity. All good! Am working as assisstant cleaner at local school so I can afford to get my hair cut and go out this weekend. Have felt pretty under the weather recently, but nothing Coen Bros movies and a hot water bottle can't solve.
EDIT: Also, new sketch with fineliner and grey felt pen.


Taken from a book about Spain while I was bored waiting to be picked up, not long ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment