Tuesday, 2 August 2011

I Won't Hold My Breath.


Um, she's meant to be breathing hearts, not fire, which it sort of looks like I think -.- 
Playing with Photoshop again ^^ first drew this in pencil, photgraphed it and altered the contrast settings, then tried colouring it, then used filters to made it go all flat and weird shaped, so I tried outlining all the edges on the hair and curly 'smoke' to made it all curvy, then changed the colours. And don't know why I added the lens flare, but I quite like it.
Every time I changed the colours it lost it's original quality, but then it was a crap photo to begin with, I didn't think I'd end up doing all this stuff with it.




Tbh looking at it again, I prefer no lens flare.
To me, this describes vaguely how I felt a good while ago, caught up by someone for all the wrong reasons.  Lucky for me he was so kind as to make me see sense >< and nothing to do with the Nicole Scherzinger song :D
Need to get ready, as might see this new Ghibli film today *monumental occasion for myself* so byeee.

3 comments:

  1. oh so sorry i missed a lot of your posts.
    was taking a break from blogging, and i think i still need more time :D

    glad i now can follow your beautiful blog, ive been meaning to tell you since my first visit, you are a very talented girl, i'm jealous of your talent! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your style and u have very interesting composition i enjoyed all your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. simplistic, but i love it, so well thought out, and put together, love the idea behind it too! Brilliant suzie ^^ x

    ReplyDelete