This was our first assignment this year; choose an issue you want to raise awareness about, and produce 3 matching pieces of work for it. For mine, I was encouraging people to use public transport rather than driving in Preston (mainly students, though everywhere we really need/can afford to go to is in walking distance really -.-).
So I decided to make themed transport card wallets :) I did a my own version of the bus route map, and put mini venues dotted vaguely along the routes. To make 3 designs out of it, I printed it out on vinyl, cut it up and made 3 covers for these railcard holders. Mini (useable ><) versions of the maps are in one of the plastic wallets inside.
By the way, when I scanned this in at the library, I forgot it in the scanner and didn't remember till crit day, six days later :( so if anyone saw a coffee stained, A4-approx map that looks like that, tell me pls. Unless it was in the bin somewhere, that would just make me sad.
Will start putting up random sketches from my elective, since that's pretty much all I have time for workwise now ^^ and am at last settled on hair colour! After trying every possible natural colour, am ironically back to dishwater >< but a bit lighter, with red-violet streak.


No comments:
Post a Comment