Over summer, I was asked to design a logo for the Staffordshire University paintball team, the Staffs Vipers, by a member on the team who knew me from college. It's always scary to be paid for artwork, in case they don't actually like it -.- but luckily they did, and ended up using my design!
I just got the team photo sent to me:
The ribbon shape under the logo was also done by me (the 'pretzel' shape is the Staffordshire University logo), and the above scale design was used on the shoulder pads :)
Thank you to my commissioner for involving me, and for being so patient when I was struggling with the measurements and practicalities of jersey design '-.- haha
All alright in our new house, aka. the Millenium Falcon (we could all agree on a Star Wars name, though I was personally rooting for 'the Soul Society' from Bleach). The ceilings are very high, the stairs don't creak and the grill doesn't work. We have an alley round the side and the door often needs to be body-slammed to open. I have a fireplace in my room, and we have an attic we haven't dared enter yet. We play catch with the baseball mitt in the living room, make a lot of spring rolls and seem to have hot chocolate rounds every few hours.
How we're managing to survive in a house of our own is a mystery really, but it's bound to end in flames sometime soon. Nonetheless, we're seriously considering a house rabbit.
That's all really :)



No comments:
Post a Comment