Sunday, 13 November 2011

Baking Saturdays, Feasting Sundays

Even though I've only managed about 120 words of my 2000 word essay, I'm taking a break :3
Am sat in my living room watching Jon play Xbox and attempting to write about design solutions to desertification.   Lazy Sunday is proving lazy as ever, though have so far gone to such lengths as a bike ride in Moor Park, unpacking Sainsburys delivery, going to the Quaker House and making lots of egg fried rice.  I was lucky enough to have a visit from the other Susie yesterday :D which luckily for me and the housemates means homemade brownies.



Oh dear, one must've gone missing. ><
I drew leftover brownies over a lovely chat, tea and 30 Rock with Suss, for the organic drawing elective :) brightened my week considerably, thank you lovely!  
Then ventured over to Fran's, who I found mid-making cheesecake and cookies to Fall Out Boy (despite admittedly not being much help, I now feel as if I've done all my autumn baking in one go) and stayed up to watch Magnolia, fuelled by caffeine and sugary baked goods ^^ 
Sadly, the cheesecake and cookies we saved for my house went too fast to allow for drawing time -.-
My course has set a new project, in which we have to produce 10 artist books. Dead excited about that, so themed sketching will be here next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment