The NUS project I produced some drawings for over summer was put online on the 24th. Go to www.nus.org.uk/iamthechange to see the animation, made by Studio Liddell. Some of the black and white drawings are by me, and the speech bubbles that appear throughout. Now that I'm seeing stuff I did on a website, am feeling really lucky that I was involved ^^ and also verrrry critical of the little bits I worked on... bit late to change anything now though.
Am having another day of being shut indoors working on the artist book project brief, which though well under way is still going to take foreverrrrr. At least I've had 'The Mummy' films in the background (Brendan Fraser ooerrrrrr) and the amaaaaazing 'Watchmen', I loveee that film! But it does make me feel a bit down after watching, probably 'cause of Rorshach, probably also because of the darker side of humanity you're made to think about after it, and definitely also 'cause of that bit where the man gets his arms sawn off -.-
When I looked through to find the above reference sketches for my blog, I found this biro doodle I did over summer and decided to put it on too. For someone who loves this song ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment