Thursday, 15 December 2011

Deadline Night




First semester is almost done!  Tomorrow we hand in everything from the Issues and Beliefs project (my Preston travelcard holder things), the Dewey Decimal project (The Protean Boday illustration/my ghostly-floating-person poster) and the Artist Book project (the 'All That Falls' black and white alphabet concertina book).  So relieved all the printing and whatnot seems to have worked >< had to reprint the floating person in A1 'cause I changed the text, colouring and background, also made nine more concertina books, tried (and mostly failed) to track down all my sketchbook work and organized my portfolio.  Now just need to finish painting an old cardboard box of teabags to hold my artist books, eat up remaining food (EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM), pack all my stuff to take home tomorrow.and have an early night after my weird week of verrrry little sleep.


The 'All That Falls' books :)
When I go tomorrow, I will miss: my lovely house, writing down Rosie's hiliarity, Tigger/Jon in his tiger onesie, ruffling Dave's hair, the Xbox, midnight takouts, my fairly lights, playing catch with the baseball mitt and ball, the friendly man in the Spar, Wok2Eat, the torteshell cat two doors down, my bike, meanders to dinosaur cottage, cafe chats with Rosie, generally being treated with fear and respect for being a ninja, so much more...till I'm back in January anywayyy
 Have a lovely Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment