Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Counting Sheep: Two


Fiiiiinally this children's book is done!  The whole book now has colour, writing, and a fucktonne of purple sheep :3
Since mid March, I've returned to Studio Liddell!  Although this means juggling university course work in Preston with a 9-5 job in Manchester, alls going okay at the moment :) at least, I've managed to finish this project in time. And I'm verrrrry glad to have been asked to be junior illustrator at Studio Liddell again :)
Have completed most of these pages in the living room at home (watching The Office with the cat), on (uncrowded) trains, in the studio surviving on crisps and Fanta with Rosie and Jess, in 'Morrison Studios'/The Cradle of Pleasure watching Ryan make music with tea and movies, or aboard the Millenium Falcon - our student home - with the housies and 30 Rock.  I would like to thank Buffy, Ryan, Jon, Rosie, Dave, Sarah, Mum, chatty train lady and all others who have entertained me as I worked.  This book is for you XD
Not about to upload all the finals - there are 12 double pages, so 24 pages not including front and back cover, end pages or title pages.  So thats 32 pages, and a looooot of crayon and biro -.-
These are my favourite pages.









That last one is my favourite ^^

1 comment:

  1. Bit late on this, but Really impressed with this incredible work. You should be an illustrator or something!
    Also Happy to see mention of cats and the office being contributing factors.
    There's no chance you could send me a copy of all the pages is there?

    ReplyDelete