At noon, I spent a while hunting for a certain cosmetic (eventually tracked down in Selfridges) without headphones. This meant I had an interlude where I wasn't listening to something/concentrating on work/eating/reading/talking/etc. >< and finally had a chance to THINK about my uni project. Reminded self that all this brief is meant to do is keep us sketching and drawing over summer. So I should just do whatever I want to keep me enthused and enjoy the freedom to do whatever the hell I like, which is what 'Play' even means surely :D
This pointless introduction-type paragraph is just my justification for any work I do that I say is for the summer brief.
This has been stuck to my wall for years, I took it with us when we moved house and everything. No reason why! It's just a cut-out from an ancient Teen Vogue magazine XD from an article about children eating too much sugar, I think. ANYWAY
I decided it would be a colourful and decidedly fiddly picture to make a crayon drawing out of, and challenge myself. That's it basically.
That picture at the top is the finished picture, and I wish so much I'd not chosen this heavy, textured paper. Also that all my crayons weren't such a pain to use, they've all been worn down after the Macmillan project -.-
But I am beginning to like using coloured pencil crayon a lot. So yeah.
Still organising myself after the great move from Preston to home, and feeling nervous for Sarah, who has college exams tomorrow! :|
Apart from that, all's generally okay :)


When I first saw this I genuinely thought it was the original photo!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing! xx