Friday, 26 October 2012

Ink design for Baileyy


Tattoo deisgn for Sarah Rose Bailey :) happy with it, apart from the mistake on the upper right of the cage.  This will be fixed, if not by me then by the professional!haha

Invisible Cities project done for now.  Had moment of fear last night, as it turns out the tiles DON'T fit into wine boxes as I planned.  After uni yesterday, we went all the way to Majestic to pull the classic 'give-us-free-shit-cause-we're-art-students' thing, and the adorable seller of wine gave us a load of nice, inexpensive boxes for fancy expensive wine (wine not included -.-).  They ended up being useless, apart from sitting around the house making us look like classy alcholics, and in one case being used as a wig stand ^^
So I panicked and found myself on the sofa carving a box out of mount board, using craft knives and superglue, making tracing paper windows in the side.
Of course, lecturers kindly advised I get a decent box made -.- but I don't care, because I had the packaged tiles to hand in, a mock up of the book cover and supporting sketchbook, and I have the chance to do something completely different XD had aceee celebrations for that tonight (unfortunately minus Rosie, who has London Comic Con this weekend. SO very jealous ><). Back home now, to read 'The End of Mr. Y' and sleep forever!zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment