Love having free time to do whatever the hell I like :)
Next personal project starts Monday. I trust it won't be as chilled as drawing from a kickass picture of Gandalf. Should also be more original and professional and 'un-fangirl-ly' and whatnot...
Decided to sketch from this after finding this brilliant picture in a magazine, and as a recovery from a terrifying evening of 28 Days Later. And luckily Jon arrived later, in time to provide distraction by carting me off to Warehouse, so fully recovered from zombie/Rage jitters now.
Nothing else new to report. Dave has a car now, and Rosie returned five minutes ago bearing excellent London/Comic Con gifts. Skyfall is amazing, go see it! Am excited to see Shinedown tomorrow in Manchesterland. And I learned that my sister can make plaited bread, which I must get her to teach me, and I had my first fish and chips in the past three years tonight.
That about sums it up. Told you there's nothing new to report -.-
Ideas for a new personal project? There are a couple already, but the more the better :)
amazing :)
ReplyDeleteyou're so talented ♥