Well, it looks like the end of this Blogspot account of mine. It turns out I've used up all the space for image uploads on my drawing and such, and to get some more, I'd have to pay for a Premium account -.- nevarrrrr
So with no further ado, I deem this account null and void from here on out! Assume I lived happily ever after, drawing pretty pictures of my friends, and trees, and Gandalf, and pandas, and so on.
And when I leave university after this coming semester, assume I am working hard to make ends meet, looking out for Mr. Right in the hope of not dying alone, struggling to feed and clothe myself and my savvy, adorable cat companion (clothe myself, not the cat), travelling the world to find myself, making babies and growing old with my dignity mostly intact. According to what I've seen in films, this is what adulthood life entails, so I can't wait -.- POSITIVE YEAHHH.
Thank you for reading and looking at my work, if you've done so. If this is my first post you've read, I'm afraid you've missed the show.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Love Suzie :)
Great sign off Suzie..
ReplyDelete