Wednesday, 21 November 2012

''Let's Play' is on TV now!', or 'The big project I was involved with for pretty much every waking minute of Spring and Summer '


12th November, 10.35 this year, the finest and most anxiously anticipated TV-related event of my life so far took place :D to my memory anyway...goodness knows, I've never been on TV myself, and having something I helped to make would be better than that anyway.
I was junior illustrator at Studio Liddell for their work on 'Let's Play'.  What used to be just a collection of illustrations, and a lot of film featuring two very happy people and a green screen, has become a daily 20-30 minute children's show on Cbeebies.  Literally couldn't be more proud - on the first few days of seeing it on TV, my whole student house would congregate in the living room and let me sit by the TV and tell them which bits I drew, and point out tricky bits of footage keying. And of course, occasionally squeal incomprehensibly about how weird it is seeing stuff I made on TV, haha
Love seeing the final product, and wouldn't swap my experience at Studio Liddell for anythingggg
Here's the most recent one on iPlayer, but just search 'Let's Play on iPlayer for a full list of episodes thus far.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment