This should maybe be called 'Bird Drawing 06', but that doesn't seem right since it's just an adaption of 'Bird Drawing 05'. So this is just a picture of an eagle with a halo...or as I've started calling it, 'Target Practice' *is evil*
I don't believe in the slaughter of animals for fun. Just thought I'd put that, just in case.
Digital painting is fun. Here are the stages, including the biro drawing I adapted it from.
Am now a week or two into my second personal project this semester, which is working on EP packaging for one Andrew Glassford. Going well so far, more on that once I have something pretty and finished to show for it! Also, worked up the nerve to dye over the blonde hair. I've become a bit reluctant to keep dyeing my hair - sort of want to see what colour it is, after hiding it for six years. But the platinum is a bitch to grow out -.- so I decided to play with henna as a less permanent solution to fading back into my natural dirty blonde colour. I used Caca Noir from Lush, which is indigo henna, and turned this...
...into this..
...which isn't indigo at all >< but maybe with a second layer. And it's made my hair feel all soft and naturally scented and I may just stick with using it all the time, despite how messy it is to make. Think the pizza delivery man was quite concerned when I answered the door with mud caked all over my head like a hat.
(I know this is meant to be just an art blog - am trying to imagine my lecturer's initial response after checking up on my work only to find several paragraphs about my hair - so sorry all! I want to talk about my hair pls XD and I'm about to follow it up with more personal work anyway!)
Have been verrrry taken with the work of Graphik(H), particularly his coloured line work. I think it blends really nicely into the patterned sections of his pictures, am the arrangement in the pictures is perfection in my opinion.
Goooorgeous no?
Also, since I was left with many a tile after Invisible Cities project, I have begun to leave spare doodled on tiles around the house. Am working on numbers, quite liking it thus far! These are mine:
Just an adventure in Sheffield next weekend for lovely Tash's 21st to look forward to, and the Magma brief to think about :) and more 30 Rock to watch now. Goodnight :)









No comments:
Post a Comment