Second year is DONE. Had to redo various bits and bobs, finish the packaging brief and get through a mountain of organising and scanning and printing and cutting and measuring and spray mounting and general fretting over presentation. But I think it's over, and now I just wait and see.
Feel rrrrrelieved, will now concentrate on summer work :)
The above is my Maximise Memory completed editorial work, meant to fit into a Guardian article. Below is the End World Poverty one.
Other bits are new, but those are my favourites.
Not much to report. I'm 20 now D: and am about to spend Bank Holiday with the family. Drawing and listening to a lot of typically soft, lazy music and being as happy and sleepy as the cat, who is sleeping over there *points*
Off to continue being stereotypical art student. May go get coffee to add to the effect. What else would I rather do?


No comments:
Post a Comment